Revelation 3:15-18, “I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.”
Jeremiah 10:21, “For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.”
Jeremiah 12:10, “Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.”
Sadly, we are living in a dangerous time of incompetent pastors and preachers. Case in point is that wicked false prophet Billy Graham, who has openly praised the Roman Catholic pope as the greatest spiritual leader of the 20th century! I tell you, the Pope is inspired by Satan, and Catholicism is the biggest cult in the world today! ...
Billy Graham Says 'Salvation WITHOUT Jesus!'
Tragically, Billy Graham (1918-2018) is burning in Hell right now! No man is saved who denies that faith alone in Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven. Mr. Graham said that unsaved Muslims, Mormons and other unbelievers could be saved without faith in the name of Jesus. BLASPHEMY!!!
I have had the misfortunate of meeting incompetent graduate pastors of the Bob Jones University (BJU) cult. Also, the cult at Pensacola Christian College (PCC) that wickedly bids Godspeed to the deadly BJU cult. To name a few incompetent infidels: Jeff Redlin, Timothy Zacharias, Joe Hensen, Jared Baldwin, Marty Herron, Steve Pettit, Chuck Phelps, John MacArthur, Sam Horn, John Lewis and Gary Walton. All these men pervert the plan of salvation. Jeff Redlin and the PCC camp errantly teach that repentance requires a change of behavior to prove you are saved. PCC has adopted the demonic false doctrine of BJU, that justification, sanctification and glorification are a package deal which cannot be separated. PCC is not what they appear to be. BEWARE of the cult at PCC!!!
Read what some of their own frustrated alumni have to say about PCC:
“Don't go here if you're a Christian; they don't actually follow the Bible. They just use it as an excuse to treat people like trash.” —Danielle Tate (2016)“This institution did more to harm my personal development than any other. As a 38 year old professional, I still bear the scars of how I was treated by this harsh, unloving, uncaring college.” —Greg S (2015), a former abused PCC student“17 years later and I'm still shaking off the trauma. So many extra-biblical rules it'll make your head spin. Great place for Pharisaical training if your into that. The rule book has more rules than the Bible.” —Jorn Anderson (September 2022), former mistreated PCC student“Pcc is the worst school ever. It was a complete waste of my time and money. They kicked me out for going to the wrong Sunday school class. And that was a year ago. They still will not release my transcripts which has put me behind in my college career. They schools not be called a Christian college if they cannot even live by what the Bible has to say. If I was able to take it all back and not go there I would in a heartbeat. I am warning you if you are thinking about going DONT DO IT!!!!” —Gavin Bufford (2017), abused former PCC student“I'm a 2018 graduate of PCC and I went here for all 4 years. It's really sad that this place calls itself Christian, its legalistic places like pcc that give Christians a bad name. They do have a lot of rules regulating most areas of life. I was treated very poorly and rude by several "Christians" on staff and faculty and I saw many of my friends treated the same way. I've personally seen people who were once people I would hang out with, when given positions of leadership become legalistic monsters taking joy in getting as many students in trouble as possible, and this is done in the name of Christ! As a student you are guilty until proven innocent and can be kicked out just because someone accuses you of something.” —Nick Harrison (2019), a mistreated PCC alumni“It is NOT a friendly environment. All they care about is rules instead of encouraging and building you up in your Christian walk.” —Hannah Elizabeth Kirchhoff (December 2022), mistreated former PCC student“They call themselves Christians, but Christians are supposed to show compassion and patience.” —Angela (January 2023), mistreated former PCC student“In retrospect, I thank God for not having the opportunity to attend here (Pensacola Christian College) and myself for not making the decision to enroll.” —Richard Deuto (January 2023)“Crackpot unaccredited school.” —Meryl Montgomery (November 2022)
There is a woeful lack of love at PCC. Dr. Jack Hyles was so right, they are academics, not church builders, so they woefully lack compassion for people. ...
“I am all for standards, but I am not for standards without love.” —Pastor Jack Hyles
There is no love or compassion for individual people at PCC or their rotten Campus Church. All I asked in 2022 was to attend Campus Church, but their thug pastor Jeff Redlin refused. God will punish Redlin for his hatred and unforgiveness! Meanwhile, I am going to befriend all of PCC's hurting graduates who have fallen through the cracks, like Samantha Field who was brutally attacked by a male on PCC campus. She was told by a PCC staff member to stop causing trouble, to repent and let the matter go into God's hands. Poor Samantha Field. I am supportive of Samantha's pain and suffering, because like her, I have been mistreated, shunned, ignored and crapped on by PCC leaders and their ungodly yuppie pastors.
Thankfully, Marty Herron's religious partner in crime, Dr. Steve Pettit, has been removed as the incompetent president of Bob Jones University. Hallelujah and Amen!!! Jeff Redlin needs to go next at PCC's Campus Church. The day Redlin is fired or resigns I am going to throw a party! Tragically, Pastor Jeff Redlin is the worst thing to happen to PCC in a long time, bringing with him a self-righteous, hypocritical, cult minded form of bigotry, arrogance and playing God with people's lives. If you are divorced like me, and single hoping to remarry after 20 years, PCC will cruelly shun and throw you under the bus, as they wickedly did me in 2021 and still ongoing today. SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME on PCC!!! God will be their Judge. Thank God Steve Pettit is gone. God answered my prayer! Now I pray for Jeff Redlin to be fired!!!
These are all incompetent pastors today. The ungodly pastors at PCC's Campus Church all wickedly bid Godspeed to Ken Ham, who says that faith is not enough to get to Heaven. Ken Ham and his shameful Answers-In-Genesis cult falsely teach that you must also turn away from your evil ways to be saved. That is WORKS, not God's saving grace, which is by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” I didn't see anything in the Bible about forsaking your sinful behavior to get to Heaven.
Dear reader, God does want you to forsake a sinful lifestyle (Romans 3:31), but this happens as a result of being saved, not to get saved. A believer turns from sin, “if” (and that is the key word, “if”) they yield to the indwelling Holy Spirit (which we automatically get at salvation). Every child of God must choose to walk in that Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-25). It is possible for a saint to choose to still walk in the flesh, living in open gross immorality. They are still 100% saved certain, because we weren't saved by good works, nor can we be saved by bad works. How can you lose that which was not yours to give in the first place? Salvation is of the Lord. Simply BELIEVE THE GOSPEL and you are saved forever!!!
BEWARE of today's incompetent pastors. You will know them by these warning signs:
- They preach the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation (this heresy says that more than faith is necessary to get to Heaven. In addition, proponents of Lordship Salvation falsely claim that you must turn from your sinful ways, surrender to Christ as the supreme “Lord” of your life, give control of the steering-wheel of your life over to Christ, follow Jesus no matter what the cost, et cetera. You get the picture. The Bible teaches that faith is the only righteous thing that I can do.
- They preach a misunderstanding of 'repentance' to be saved. They claim that “repent” means to give up your old lifestyle of sinning. This is a false gospel. Christ came to pay for our sins, because we simply cannot turn away from them. No one can! Who can stop sinning? Do you really think that God demands for you to become less a sinner than a bigger sinner as a requirement to go to Heaven? Dear friend, God requires for you to be absolutely 100% perfect to enter into His Kingdom! There is no way for you and me to achieve that of our own accord. That is why Jesus went to the cross, to pay our debt of sin, so that God could impute (credit) His imputed righteousness to us through faith (Romans 4:5-6; Philippians 3:9).
- They use, sell and promote the Devil's corrupt Bible. All of today's English Bible revisions have been tampered with and corrupted by Satan. Only the inspired King James Bible is trustworthy.
- They ban truth-tellers like me from attending church. I have been banned by the ungodly Harvest Baptist Church on Guam, and the ungodly Campus Church at PCC. PCC and Harvest are in bed committing spiritual whoredom together, blaspheming the Word of God. Harvest Baptist Church on Guam is a repository of ungodly perverted BJU alumni, who all preach Lordship Salvation, teach the Devil's misunderstanding of repentance, and use the Devil's Bibles. Yet, PCC refuses to contend for the Christian faith to rightly expose the BJU cult. That makes PCC guilty, partaker of their evil deeds (2nd John 1:11). Woe unto the PCC and BJU camps! I will have the last laugh in eternity, when God punishes them in my sight and rewards me for exposing all of them. RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS! All that matter sot PCC and BJU is money.
- They don't contend for the Christian faith. Any pastor who fails to teach and warn God's flock which has been entrusted to him is incompetent.
- They don't have compassion or love individual people. It is tragic and pathetic how unloving the average pastor is today. I have met so many people who shared sad stories with me, about abusive pastors who couldn't have cared less about them as a human being. It is wickedness!!! Jeff Redlin (at Campus Church) and Marty Herron( as Harvest Baptist Church on Guam) left me to rot and die, shunning and banning me from attending church anymore, for which my blood is on their filthy hands. They are guilty in God's sight for pulling on the same rope as the Devil, when I befriended and tried to sincerely help them.
I love people, but I can't stand pious arrogant pastors who won't allow people to come to church. They play God at PCC and BJU with people's live. I'm not kidding. The stiffnecked leaders at PCC are abusive and look down on people. They have huge egos! Sure they'll lie and claim to be humble and kind, but I am living proof that they are abusive liars, and so is Samantha Field evidence of abuse at PCC. I won't shut up! America is going to Hell because of incompetent pastors that don't love people. People just want to be loved.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.